Burlington Clear Aligners to Straighten Your Teeth without Braces
If you’re looking to straighten your teeth, ClearCorrect might be just the thing for you. ClearCorrect aligners are comfortable, removable, nearly invisible, and best of all, they work without impacting your lifestyle. Eat what you want, brush and floss as usual, and get straighter teeth without anyone knowing you’re in treatment.
Did you know straightening your teeth could be this affordable?
At Lakeside Family Dental, we offer ClearCorrect aligner treatments starting at $2,899 including a complimentary consultation and 3D scan. No hidden fees. Transparent pricing. Book yours now.
Request a Free Consultation
What is ClearCorrect Clear Aligner Treatment?
Unlike traditional braces, ClearCorrect aligners uses a clear tray which has been crafted specifically to fit how your teeth should be aligned. They apply targeted pressure to your teeth, slowly moving them into alignment.
You will receive a number of aligners over the course of your treatment, each designed to realign your teeth a little bit closer to their ideal position each time.
Why ClearCorrect Aligners?
- Discreet: ClearCorrect aligners are made of virtually invisible clear plastic, allowing you to show off your smile without anyone noticing that you are wearing them.
- Comfortable: Each tray is custom-made to fit comfortably in your mouth. The ClearCorrect System uses gentle, continuous force to position your teeth. You will receive new trays at each visit until your teeth reach the desired position.
- Affordable: Orthodontic treatment doesn't have to be expensive. ClearCorrect aligners can be a cost-effective option for achieving a confident, beautiful smile. At Lakeside Family Dental, we work with you to find a solution that fits your needs, goals, and budget.
- Removable: ClearCorrect aligners can be easily removed for brushing, flossing, and eating. You can also remove them temporarily for special events or a quick break. Because they are removable, you can enjoy your favorite foods and drinks that would be off-limits with traditional braces.
- Short-Term: ClearCorrect treatment typically takes less time than traditional braces, with a range of 4.5 months to 2 years depending on the severity of your malocclusion.
Straight Teeth don't just look better. They work better too.
Poorly-aligned teeth can interfere with bite function, can wear out faster, and are more prone to cavities. And once you’ve got a smile you love, you may just find you can’t help but show it off.
What can ClearCorrect Aligners fix?
ClearCorrect Clear Aligners can fix various orthodontic and teeth alignment issues, including crooked teeth, teeth with gaps, overbite and underbite as well as crowded teeth. We encourage you to book a free consultation at Lakeside Family Dental, meet with one of our dentists and get more details on your teeth alignment issue and how it can be fixed.
What is the cost of ClearCorrect Clear Aligners?
We are pleased to offer Clear Aligners at a lower cost, starting from $2899. We understand that for our patients, the cost of orthodontic treatment is a big factor to consider. We also offer financing options to help make the treatment even more affordable. During your free initial consultation, you will be provided with a detailed quote for your treatment cost as well as financing options. We can also help you check if your insurance covers any part of the orthodontic treatment.
The Treatment Process - How ClearCorrect Works
If you're considering ClearCorrect treatment to straighten your teeth, turn to Lakeside Family Dental for the best care and technology in a welcoming and friendly environment.
- Consultation: During your initial consultation, our team will provide you with detailed information about ClearCorrect and work with you to determine if it's the right treatment for your needs.
- Scan and Measurements: Our staff will take X-rays, photos, and impressions of your teeth, or use a scanner to capture their shape in order to create a personalized treatment plan.
- Preparation: A prescription for aligners will be sent to ClearCorrect for manufacturing, ensuring that each aligner is custom-made to fit your teeth.
- Monitoring: Regularly scheduled appointments will be set up to monitor the progress of treatment, check the fit of new aligners, and make any necessary adjustments.
Meet your ClearCorrect Dentist
Dr. Michael Cohen has been practicing dentistry for 30 years. He takes pride in providing personalized Clear Aligner treatments and works closely with his patients during their ClearCorrect treatment. Schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Cohen today.