Oh yes… you read that right…
You can finally get the in-person visits you’ve been waiting for!
We are gradually reopening starting Monday June 1
Restorative Care, General dentistry, Cosmetic dentistry, Orthodontics and patient education … We’re all here and ready to help!
We are not able to accommodate any walk in appointments. You must have scheduled an appointment by phone or online.
There are just a few new steps for you to follow when coming in, such as:
- You must be COVID symptom-free. You will be screened via a quick health questionnaire when you call the office to book and again when you arrive for your appointment. Please make sure you bring your mask with you. You will need to wear it at the clinic and during your visit.
- When you arrive at the clinic you will be asked to wait in your car until your room has been prepared and is available for you. You can even check in from outside the clinic while you wait – just call the office to let us know you are outside.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands, have your temperature taken and asked to put on your mask as soon as you enter the clinic.
- Then we will need to ask you a few quick screening questions.
If you opt-in to our new text and/or email appointment reminders, we’ll give you a reminder of this too.
**IMPORTANT** – If you have any new complaints, injuries or issues since the last time you were in please let us know when booking so that we can schedule appropriately.
We’ve added some incredible conveniences for you while you were away. People have already been going online to review our NEW website- go and have a look – it’s so easy to book an appointment! https://lakesidefamilydental.ca/
1) Click the link on our website
2) Click the dentist/hygienist you want to see
3) Click the service you need
4) Tell us the time range that suits you best.
Steps we took to welcome you back!
Click the links below to watch CTV interview Dr Cohen whilst he shows them the “new Norm at Lakeside Family Dental”
Enhanced patient protection measures: All of our staff members have upgraded their protective gear. This includes appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all appointments. Between patients, we meticulously clean, disinfect and sterilize rooms, all surfaces.
A virtual waiting room: We have set up virtual “waiting room” for our patients to check in via text message and wait, if necessary, somewhere safe outside the clinic, such as in a car.
Tech-enabled screening: We digitally pre-screen patients in advance for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors to ensure our clinic stays COVID-free. We also screen our team members.
Air filtration: To ensure air quality is sanitary and aerosol producing procedures are we have invested in high efficiency air filtration systems. This increases safety from germs and other pollutants.
Operatories: all 8 Operatories have all been enclosed with a floor to ceiling glass door and a HEPA filtration system to destroy airborne viruses and improves the overall air quality.
Teledentistry : Virtual patient consults, stay in the comfort of your home and book a consult with your dentist to discuss any dental concerns you may have.
Our Teledent service allows you to a have a consult we plan to keep offering the service in The New Normal.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this new way of practice. Our goal is to offer you clinical excellence in an environment of exceptional personal service while balancing your safety, the safety of our other patients, and the safety of our team.