Your Trusted Burlington Dentist for ClearCorrect Aligners
Misaligned teeth can be readjusted so you can have the smile you’ve always wanted. The Lakeside Family Dental team, led by Dr. Cohen, can give you a healthy smile that makes you feel beautiful inside and out.
From traditional braces to invisible correction trays, such as Invisalign and ClearCorrect, we help you navigate your options to correct overcrowding, teeth gaps, underbites, overbites, and other misalignments in your teeth. These corrections are not only esthetically pleasing, they can also help improve your overall health and well-being.
Why ClearCorrect Aligners
When people hear the word “braces” the first thing that comes to mind may be traditional metal braces made with brackets and wires. Fortunately, advancements in technology have made other options for teeth alignment available.
Depending on the severity of your misalignment or malocclusion, traditional braces may not be necessary and ClearCorrect may be a better solution for you. ClearCorrect aligners have many advantages over traditional braces:
- Discreet – ClearCorrect is made of clear plastic that is virtually invisible. Clear aligners show off your smile, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- Comfortable – Since each tray is custom-made, a ClearCorrect aligner fits in your mouth comfortably. The ClearCorrect System positions teeth by way of continuous gentle force. Each tray will be replaced with a new one on your next visit until your teeth have moved to the desired position.
- Affordable – Orthodontic treatment doesn’t have to come at a hefty price. ClearCorrect aligners can be an affordable option for a smile that makes you feel happy and confident. At Lakeside Family Dental, we’re happy to work with you to find a solution that meets your hopes, needs and budget.
- Removable – ClearCorrect aligners can easily be removed, so you can brush and floss as you normally would. You can also remove them if you have a special event or if you want to take a quick break from wearing them. Because they are removable, you can enjoy your favorite foods and beverages that you otherwise would not when wearing traditional braces.
- Short-Term – ClearCorrect treatments take relatively shorter time than traditional braces. It can take about 4 and a half months up to two years, depending on the severity of your malocclusion.
Your Journey to a Healthier Smile Starts With Us
If you’re considering ClearCorrect therapy, turn to Lakeside Family Dental. We strive to provide the highest quality of care with the latest technology in a warm and friendly environment.
During the first visit, Dr. Cohen will take X-rays, photos, and impressions of your teeth, or use a scanner to capture their shape. A prescription for aligners will be sent to ClearCorrect for manufacturing. You will have regularly scheduled appointments for replacements and to ensure treatment is going as planned.
Consider ClearCorrect for your orthodontic needs. Call Lakeside Family Dental at (905) 637-0801 for an appointment and start your journey to the smile of your dreams.